PoolFab – Sunshine Coast Pool Builders
For your peace of mind Pool Fab is a member of SPASA (Swimming Pool and Spa Association of Queensland), winning over 30 top awards for pool design and construction over the past years.
We are proud to announce that Pool Fab have been awarded the prestigious title of Pool Builder of the Year
- SPASA Members agree to abide by the Association’s rules, regulations and strict code of Ethics in the conduct of their businesses.
- Only SPASA Members can provide a SPASA Approved contract.
- Swimming pools, unlike home construction, are not protected by mandatory Government insurance. To protect consumers when building, installing or renovating pools and spas, members must provide Watertight “Contract Completion” and “Defective Construction” Benefits.
- SPASA Members have access to technical training and educational programmes designed to ensure their construction staff perform with technical excellence.
- In the event of a dispute, members have access to SPASA’s consumer complaint process, a system of arbitration in which a mediator and an industry expert assist the parties to reach a solution that is acceptable to both sides. This usually avoids costly and traumatic litigation.
Members must perform all work in accordance with Industry and Government Standards, and meet all legal requirements.
- Members have access to the latest technology and trade information sources from Australia and overseas. SPASA’s helpful office staff are qualified and competent to appropriately refer, or assist consumers, when called upon.
- To be considered for membership, a business must provide evidence of a substantial period of competent trading, acceptable credit, skills assessment and adequate public liability insurance to ensure protection of consumers.
- Prior to acceptance as a SPASA member, a competent committee of peers assesses each applicant’s business acumen, professionalism, consumer relations and trade skills.